10 Tricks For Losing Weight Fast
Introduction to Healthy Weight Loss
- The necessity of dealing with physical activity is an indispensable need of our organism.
- Do not think if you walk from home to work every morning, and vice versa, that is enough recreation.
- Physical activity is the need of our organism as well as food and water.
If you have a problem with obesity and have tried every diet but nothing has helped you, the solution is in the need to consult a nutritionist who will direct you to the work of your body – discover 10 tricks for losing weight fast, what your organism is good about and what to avoid, so that your body can exhaust all the necessary ingredients from the food you eat without any problems.
5 Things You Need To Know Before Diet
Keeping a diet is a “job” that you have to do once in your life as needed. Before that, there can be countless bad, failed attempts, but after that you have always changed life habits. If you change your diet after adopting several basic theses, you considerably increase your chances of long-term results.
1. Obesity often has a background
Most people do not see or simply do not want to see the true causes of excessive food intake and poor physical activity. However, this may be the most important issue you must solve before every serious attempt of a diet and changing bad habits.
Some of the most common causes are stress, psychological and emotional instability, and less serious diseases and hormonal disorders.
If you do not solve these problems before attempting to change your diet, it will be much more difficult for you to remain motivated.
Unfortunately, these causes are often the most difficult to remove and they are the main backbone of the vicious circle in which people are overweight. If possible, face first with yourself, do not ask for justification, then look for support from family and friends and do not be afraid of consulting with your doctor.
2. The diet is not hunger, it is a special, optimal diet
The most common misconception and weight loss problem is that you have to starve. On the contrary, starvation greatly interferes with sophisticated metabolic processes in the body and the hormonal balance. That’s why it comes to the famous “jo-jo” effect. Also, starvation is one of the greatest challenges of every diet in a motivational sense.
The organism will vigorously fight radical food shortages and – most often it will win. This leads to periodic overeating, which creates a sense of guilt and guilty conscience, significantly destroys the motivation and returns you to the vicious circle. Starvation carries other serious health risks.
On the contrary, eat three meals a day, but reduce the amount. Introduce two snacks. Eat versatile, often, but little. Try to eat at about the same time during the day, at regular intervals. If you do that, you do not have to give up virtually anything, but you just have to take care of the amount.
3. Diet is not a short-term caprice, but a change in lifestyle
Losing a large number of pounds in a short period also significantly disturbs the metabolic processes of the organism and can provoke really serious illnesses.
The body simply has no time to adapt to a sudden change and therefore “panic” reacts. Independently, using a number of renowned sources on the Internet, or in cooperation with a doctor, you can create an optimal diet with which you will lose 4-5 kilograms a month. Scientists believe this is the optimal weight loss.
Thus, the organism subconsciously (but also you at the level of rational thinking) gradually accustomed to the fact that the new diet is not an “exceptional circumstance”, but gradually becomes your everyday habit. Only then can you count on long-term results and, generally, a healthier life.
In addition, do not use the so-called. “special diets” that limit the intake of certain nutrients, as you will surely endanger your health. Nature clearly defined the ratio of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins that are needed for the proper functioning of organs and optimal metabolism.
4. Short-term goals are better for motivation
If you wish to lose 20 kilograms at the start for an unconditional goal, you put a lot of pressure on and undermine the motivation at the start. Losing a large number of pounds is a serious way, where there are many obstacles.
Many studies have shown that short-term goals, for example on a weekly basis, are much more effective. It is also desirable to change the definition of objectives itself.
Of course, it’s essentially the most important thing to lose weight and eventually to take off all 20, but it’s better if you create seemingly easier tasks for yourself.
For example, instead of telling yourself – “This week I will lose 3 kilograms”, it’s better to think like this: “This week I’ll stop drinking more than a cup of Coca-Cola a day” or “From this week I’ll start eating just one piece of bread at lunch “or” This week I will eat more fish and less pig meat “.
If you plan each week and fulfill one of these goals, you will feel better, you will be aware that you are doing the “right thing,” you will believe more, and the loss of weight will certainly come as a reward. It is also important that, if you kneel, you do not take it yourself for evil. Simply decisively continue the next morning.
5. Regular physical activity does not have to be “scary”
Similarly, as it is advisable to change the goals in the diet, it is also best to introduce the physical activity gradually, with short-term “tasks.” If you run into a gym immediately, there is a risk that you may be scared of such an obligation, or simply be bored and boring.
Instead, try first with those “training” offered by everyday life. Whenever you can, take a walk, not an elevator. Park the car for 10 minutes from the job. Do not “send” anyone to the store, do it yourself. Do not play with your children on the computer, but outdoors. Take a couple of morning exercises when you get up …
It is certain that such activities will not yield visible results in a short period, but they are therefore not too difficult, demotivating, nor taking too much time.
Most importantly, if you put them in regular, everyday practice, after a few months you will feel much more “easier” and agile, and you will be more willing and motivated for more serious efforts, regular training or with a professional trainer.
10 Tricks For Losing Weight Fast
1. Before each meal, drink a glass of water, which will fill some of your stomachs and leave a sense of satiety and numbness. This work, I am sure!
2. When choosing dressings over a meal, opt for dressings with vinegar composition instead of those with garlic (which are always caloric) and mustard and mayonnaise. Here you will steal a minimum of 100 calories just on dressings.
3. When the time comes for a treat, you decide on black chocolate instead of some other sweets. I am sure that you will not be thrilled with the first few times of black chocolate consumption, but you will certainly be aware that you have again deprived a large number of calories, a large amount of sugar and in this way you have a safe path to achieving your goal.
4. Use various tricks to reduce calorie intake. If you want to lose weight, if you already eat small snacks, do not eat them out of the bag, but take them out beforehand and get yourself a small amount that you’ve measured both quantitatively and calorie.
5. It will look funny: use the visually fewer plates than before when you ate, so you will have the impression that you always have a bunch of food in the plate and you will be scared of conscience if you reach for the top of the plate. If you fall here, from our mission to lose weight there’s nothing.
6. Move more. There is already an old story that you need to move and walk a minimum of 6-8 kilometers a day for a healthy life. Even if you’ve been practicing at home or at the gym, make sure you move more. Go to work or a gym by walk instead of a car. Use regular stairs instead of moving steps in your building or shopping center, do not use conveyor belts at airports, but walk.
7. Everybody’s wrong because they drink calories. Do not do it, because, in that way, it’s very hard to lose weight. If you do, you will not have any results. So avoid carbonated drinks, juices, alcohol.
It’s a myth that wine does not grow. It grows and an especially a black one. If you already choose wine, let it be at least white because it has fewer calories than black. My recommendation is to drink plain water, lemonade without sugar, lemon with mint and so on.
8. Do not starve to fulfill the mission of “how to lose weight”. Generally, then, in the event of severe hunger and need for sugars, you eat some dessert or anything sweet. So you eat less through a whole day’s meal, it’ll help you lose weight than starving. If your constant small meals speed up metabolism, you will not become a night termite, where you become part of those who hold the diet in a funny way (they eat when nobody sees them)
9. Do not miss the snack. Previous snacks that include chickens, biscuits, ice cream, napkins and the like, replace with high-protein beverages and fiber-rich foods. These are biscuits from pure oats, raisins, rattan gallets, etc. You’ll be satiated anyway, and you’ve eaten a significant amount of calories less.
10. Dinner must not be too late. Do not bother over hours, the last one must be at 6 7 or 8 hours. The dinner should be 2-3 hours before going to bed, never in a short period. Not only can you attach your calories, but you will not be able to sleep. The evening must be light, protein and should be about 20 percent of the total daily calories needed.