5 Simple Ways To Speed Up Metabolism For Weight Loss
You exercise and care for your diet, but it’s more and more difficult for you to maintain the ideal weight years passes.
Studies have shown that between 6 and 18 years of consumption of calories at rest (basal metabolism) drops by an incredible 25%, and after 20 years it decreases by 2 to 3 percent in every decade of life.
Fortunately, there are ways to delay the natural slowdown of metabolism, and you need to introduce some tiny tricks into your lifestyle. In this article, you will discover 5 simple ways to speed up metabolism and provoke weight loss.
What is Actually Metabolism?
In a word, metabolism is a process in which your body turns what you ate and consumed in energy. During this complex biochemical process, calories in food and drink with the help of oxygen create the energy that your body needs to function.
Even when resting, your body needs energy for many “disguised” functions – breathing, blood circulation, a setting of hormones, cell growth … The number of calories your body consumes while performing these basic functions is the so-called basal metabolism.
Doctors of the Mayo Clinic state that this basic metabolism affects several basic things:
Your size and material – the higher and the greater, or the more muscle you have, you will consume more calories even when you are calmed.
Your gender – men usually have more muscle, and less fat deposits compared to women who have an identical body weight. That’s why men consume more calories.
Your age – As you age, your muscle mass decreases at the expense of fat, and at the same time the number of calories you consume decreases.
Metabolism and Physical Activity
Metabolism, or the number of calories that are consumed, does not change either easily or quickly. In physically inactive people, who do not have regular recreation, basal metabolism consumes between 60 and 75 percent of calories burned every day.
However, the consumption of calories is affected by other things, such as food processing – digestion, absorption, transport, stockpiling … it consumes calories, and this is 10 percent of the daily intake to be added to the mentioned 60 to 75 percent.
In addition, a great deal of physical activity, which includes not only exercise and running, but also walking, staging while storing food, climbing stairs, playing with a child … This activity varies most from day to day and at the same time, It depends on how many calories you consume during the day.
In the Mayo Clinic point out that metabolism is a natural process and it adapts to your needs and your behavior.
You are overweight for the simple reason that you eat more than you spend.
But you need to know that diets who are based on the input of very few calories are not successful – the organism will realize that it gets a little food and will try to reduce consumption – will slow down normal body processes and will try to save as much food for later.
Therefore, in order to truly lose weight, you need to create an energy deficit by consuming fewer calories (up to 350 calories less than usual), and at the same time increasing the number of calories that you burn through physical activity.
At the same time, the physical exercise will create a new muscle mass at the place where the fat deposits were, which will really affect your basal metabolism.
Now, let’s see what are the best ways to speed up metabolism which will help you in the process of weight loss.
1. Spend Calories and When You Do Not Exercise
New research focuses on the consequences of a seated lifestyle. Technologies that make up our world and work make it easier for our less and less activity. When you measure the metabolic rate, you need to consider your level of activity throughout the day.
A recent study has shown that “nerves”, people who do not have peace and constantly hurry, consume as much as 352 calories more during the day than those who do not.
By increasing daily activities that do not fit into training, but burning fats, such as walking, standing, etc. – you will consume more calories, accelerate metabolism, and maintain weight more easily. Small, frequent movements can have a significant impact on your complete daily activity.
Ways to Spend Calories Out of Training:
- Install the alarm and get up every 45 minutes on the job, walk around the office, do some squats, stretch …
- Park your car away from the entrance to the firm and go to the stairs
- Sit on the pilates ball instead of on the chair, so you will hire the upper part of the body
- Every time you talk to the phone, get up and walk
2. Vary Training: Run Fast, Slow, Short and Long
More intense running burns more calories from light running and in time after training. On the other hand, long and light running increase fat consumption.
By frequent variation of training, you will increase calorie burning before and after running, you will positively affect metabolism, and your training program will be fresh and balanced.
3. Get Rid of Stress
Chronic stress can raise the level of cortisol hormone in the blood, which leads to weight gain, especially in the stomach area. Studies have shown that cortisol levels also rise in people who sleep less than 8 hours per day.
Find time to sleep and soothing activities such as yoga, massage and deep breathing, so you will reduce stress and its negative effects on metabolism.
4. Train Your Strength
Include two to three power training into your weekly program, increase your muscle mass and thus burn at least 50 calories more during the day. More importantly, you will maintain muscle mass as you age, which maintains a good metabolism.
Developing muscle mass is like saving for old age, only later fully use all of its benefits.
5. Improve Your Diet, Throw Away Industrial Food
Skipping meals and insufficient care of the body, especially during periods of serious training, can slow down the metabolism. As you plan your racing program, plan your own nutrition program as well. Keep small, frequent meals all day, to have enough energy.
Try to keep yourself “clean”, avoid industrial products, replace them with fresh plants and cereals. Fruits, vegetables, stone fruits and whole grains are easier to digest and are much more nutritious than finished, industrial products. Take small steps, replace an industrial product or processed with natural foods to strengthen your diet over time.
What Are The Foods That Accelerate Metabolism?
Eliminating all the unhealthy foods you eat and introducing “dietary” foods you will lose weight naturally, without starvation, counting calories and holding boring diets, which is the goal.
Check the Proactol XS Review. It’s the best fat binder that will help you to lose up to 6kg in just ONE month!
You just need to introduce as much nutritious food as you can when it comes to accelerating metabolism and melting fat deposits.
Below is a list of 10 foods that will surely encourage the weight loss process:
1. Integral cereals. These cereals contain a handful of nutrients and carbohydrates that make your skin thick and accelerate metabolism.
Eating whole grains not only will completely suppress the desire for food but will also accelerate digestion. It is important to point out that you must buy real cereals in healthy food (oat, rye …).
2. Coffee. Many diets forbid coffee, so people who want to lose weight avoid it in a wide port, which is completely wrong. Caffeine in the coffee stimulates the central nervous system and accelerates metabolism up to 10%. It is recommended to drink about 2 cups of coffee a day without milk and sugar in order to get the best results.
3. Spices and vinegar. Spices in most diets are avoided, which is wrong. Namely, most spices accelerate digestion and obstruct metabolism by increasing body temperature. In addition, they give a great taste to the dishes, and you should not avoid them.
Vinegar is also a useful food that helps burn fat and at the same time prevents the rapid growth of blood sugar.
4. The more water and green tea. How much water is important for the overall health of the organism we all know. In addition to water, it is good to consume at least one cup of green tea on a daily basis, it contains catechins that are responsible for the burning of fatty deposits.
5. Grapefruit and other citrus fruits. Daily consumption of lemons, mandarin, seaweed, lime and grapefruit will bring multiple benefits to your body. These are the foods you should eat fresh every day, in juice, porridge, cake or fruit salad.
6. Vegetables. Eat more seasonal vegetables of the particular green color. It is recommended to eat vegetables in a raw form containing less fat and organic sugar.
7. Hot peppers. Even if you do not like hot, it would not be bad to consume hot peppers from time to time. It raises the temperature in the body, resulting in accelerated metabolism.
8. Broccoli. Vegetables that are especially distinguished are broccoli. It contains a lot of fiber, low calorie and 92% of the water it contains the most important and the best food you can eat.
9. Turkey. Meat, which should be found at your table once a week, is a turkey. It contains a lot of nutrients, it’s a great source of protein, it makes you satiated and reduces your appetite. All this contributes to the acceleration of metabolism.
My recommendation is that you check The Best Appetite Suppressants of 2019! You will be surprised how these supplements can greatly help you in the weight loss process.
10. Almonds. Do not overdo it with almonds. Just a couple of them with breakfast or for snacks in order to reduce your appetite and accelerate metabolism.
Experiences and Results
I can say with certainty that most experiences are positive. It is true that you will not achieve some miraculous results or achieve the perfect line in two weeks, but accelerating metabolism will induce a series of changes in the body that will result in reduced fat deposits
As an advantage, I emphasize that this is not an exhaustive diet with countless boring recipes, but a way of life that will benefit both teenagers, pregnant women, people with various illnesses and those who do not have too much free time.
The key is to listen to your organism, eat what you like and try to combine healthy foods, throwing away fast and industrially processed food. When you eat food that accelerates metabolism, you do not have any fear that the lost pounds will return, or there is no jo-jo effect here.
For this reason, start already today with consuming some foods mentioned above and speed up your metabolism!