How To Lose 10 Pounds In A Month – Can You Make It?
Okay guys, here we are. This is not a joke and this is not for those with a bad heart!
Here I want to show you how to lose 10 Pounds in a month and say to you that it is possible, but it is not for everyone! Like I said, if you have any bigger problems with your health don’t do this! There are many other ways that you can lose your weight easy!
This is for those who are completely healthy, and maybe have graduation or are preparing for summer or plan to go to swimming etc. and they want to look nice and attractive.
I want to tell you that this method works, but only if you follow correct instructions! Also, be aware that you do this only for a month, and after that just stop! If you are not satisfied wait for one month and replace the same process. You don’t have anything to lose except your kilos!
In this situation I always want to say that you don’t except the same results! Someone will lose weight faster and easier, and someone will lose smaller amounts of kilos. And don’t worry about that. We all are different, nobody is the same, and so results will be different.
Also, I don’t want you to starve, so I will show you how can you burn fat without starving yourself or going exercising in gym every day.
Now be ready and pay attention!
Start Your Day Rapid
I must be honest with you. I never liked to drink water and especially in the morning after I wake up. But in time I learned a great stuff about water and how can she clean our body and help us a lot in our journey to burn fat.
I want to tell you that you must drink a lot of water every day! So, when you wake up in the morning first thing you want to do is to drink two glasses of pure water.
She will fill your stomach, and you will not eat too much food. Also, it will not only help you with fat loss, but that will cleanse your body of many toxins too, which is very important.
So, don’t be afraid of drinking water, if you don’t like her, drink it by the force!(WTF?!?)
Another thing you should do is that you don’t eat after 8 PM.
That will help you a lot, and don’t worry, you will not die if you don’t eat that late. It’s not that hard how you think! Again, if you get hungry in any time just drink one or two glass of water. Your breakfast, lunch and dinner should contain healthy food!
Remember that before every meal you drink one or two glasses of water! After meal, it is not recommended to drink anything in about 1 hour.
When you adopt these instructions and habituate with them, you passed a half-way to melt your kilos!
Count Calories And Macros
Maybe it will be hard to you in the beginning, but you will habituate yourself very fast. You will need to count your calories and macros you eat(grams of fat, proteins, carbs). You will do that, at least for the first month.
First, you should use this calculator to determine your body fat percentage, and don’t cheat while you measure your waist! After you count your fat percentage, use this calculator to determine your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (don’t forget to choose lean mass formula).
This means that you will count how much your body burn calories in 24h while walking, sleeping, exercising etc.
Your daily calorie targets are 1000 less than TDEE on days you lift weights, and 1200 under TDEE on days you either don’t work out, or only do cardio. Also, I want to mention that you should eat at least 30g of protein with every meal.
Another thing, you must pay attention to the following things:
1. Eliminate sugar intake and liquid calories – here you will need to watch on some high sugar fruits and forget about drinks that contain sugar!
2. Eat slowly and don’t eat as soon as you not hungry – you must eat slowly, do not swallow fast, and also eat only when you feel that you are hungry.
3. Drink a lot of water – You already know this!
Burn Your Calories. Fast
So you want to lose fat fast? Burn calories fast!
- Exercise on an empty stomach – awesome way to burn some fat is to doing workouts on empty stomach. The best way to do this is to train in the morning after wake up and before breakfast. This will help you to lose calories on really efficient way, and after training you should have healthy meal. The same thing before lunch, and before dinner. Keep in mind that you don’t need to overload yourself with training. Work out five days a week for 20-40 minutes at a time. Concentrate primarily on cardio training.
- Burn more calories as heat – Expose yourself to cold temperatures that will help you to make your body burn off more energy as heat. Drink ice water, take cold showers, keep your bedroom cold, or hold an ice pack to your upper back. Eating spicy foods also makes you produce more heat, having a slice of cold cut meat sprinkled with cayenne pepper right before a cold shower can significantly accelerate fat burning.
- Make move after every meal – here I want to tell you that you should not sit or go to sleep after your meal. Take a little walk or do some simple exercises like air squats and push ups. This will activate your receptors in your skeletal muscles, so that the more food you ate will go to your muscles, rather than your fat stores.
Two more things that I like to say(which is also important!) that will help you with your calories burning:
- Sleep minimum 7 hours at night – eliminate all light from your bedroom. Go to bed at least 8 hours before you expect to wake up, and use the last hour before that relaxing with the lights turned down. Believe me, it will help you a lot!
- Forget about alcohol – Alcohol contains more calories than carbohydrates, and he disrupts your sleep and raises estrogen levels so that your body stores more fat. Forget it completely until you reach your goal weight.
Create Your System. Easily
Remind yourself what is your mission. Take a set of “before” photos, print them off, and post them somewhere you’ll see them every day, such as your bathroom mirror.
Surround yourself with people that will help you on your journey. They will have a huge impact on your success, so make sure that people you talk with, encourage you with your mission to become fit.
It’s best if you have some friends who also need to lose weight, or who had success with that in the past.
Remember that if you talk with people who always wanted to lose weight but never have done that before(from their unknown reasons), they maybe will not be supportive to you. Look for successful people who will help you with encouraging you!
If you don’t have that friends that could help you, start taking a fitness class, or join some forums online and talk to the people who have the same problem. There you will find great motivation.
But Will All This Work For Me?
Yes, it will. It will work perfectly as long as you don’t give up!
Your body doesn’t violate the laws of physics. If you can’t lose weight, the reality is that you’re eating more calories and/or burning fewer than you think you are.
Also, don’t say that you don’t have time for some training or workout. You always can do 20 min workouts at home or gym, whenever you want.
That can be simple exercises like squats or bike riding or walking. You always can find time only if you want!
You must know that fast weight loss is not easy as you think, but neither it is impossible! It need time and with your commitment and discipline, you can get healthy and have your body you always wanted, and you can see results in weeks rather in months or years!
Take action and I’m waiting to hear your results!!