How To Lose Weight With Detox Diet – Clean Your Body!
Did you hear that from time to time you need to clean your body from toxins. That’s why a detoxification diet is used. Here’s a chance to find out how to lose weight with detox diet.
The detox of organism has become an extremely popular term and refers to cleaning the body from harmful substances that we accumulated over time.
Detox diet does not last long and its goal is primarily to restore the body and return energy and good health and mood. And surely, if you stick to its rules, you can lose excess pounds.
Why this all, are you wondering?
Have you been eating more in the winter than the summer and you scared when you take off layers of dressing and seeing an excess of fat on your stomach?
And do you know that in addition to accumulating fat, there are other unnecessary substances in your body? To cleanse your body, you will need detox diet.
What Is Detoxification And What Are Toxins?
You probably know that the term “toxins” refers to poisons. And did you know that these are actually specific poisons created by living organisms.
So there are:
- phytotoxins that produce plants
- zootoxins produced by animals
- mycotoxins that produce fungi (such as aflatoxins)
- bacterial toxins produced by bacteria. Such toxins cause food poisoning.
All this can in some way come to our organism through the food we eat.
However, toxins we generally consider all that our organism is poisoning, including environmental pollutants, useless and harmful additives from products, pesticides and other chemicals that can be found in food.
There are also some things that at first glance are not dangerous – as long as there are not too many of them in our body.
In this way, there is excess cholesterol, sugar, some vitamins or minerals, and eventually the excess of some hormones.
Should I mention that excessive drug use can overload our body?
Detoxifying diet is a diet that should enable the removal of all these harmful substances from the body and its cleaning.
Do you sometimes wish that you can simply reset yourself and start a life series fresh and full of energy?
Our whole body is designed to function that way. The most important organs involved in the daily cleansing of the body are:
- skin that eliminates toxins from the body through the sweating process
- a liver that “filters out” all the waste and suffers the greatest load
- lungs that eliminate harmful gases (primarily carbon dioxide that weigh)
- hoses that have a dual role – to take nutrients and eliminate them unnecessarily through the stool
- Kidneys that help remove any harmful substances through the urine
The detox diet should purify the intestines, the blood system and support the work of all these organs that perform natural cleansing of the body.
How Do You Know If You Need Detox Diet?
In addition to excess fat on the stomach, you can notice the following symptoms that indicate that you need to purify the body:
1. Constant fatigue and thrush
2. Allergies and irritations on the skin such as eczema on the hands
3. Common and mild infections
4. Bent eyes and bags under the eyes
5. Forgetfulness, concentration problems and memory
Detox Diet And Its Rules
Like any limited diet, the detox diet has its own rules that include foods that must first be eaten and those that should be avoided.
However, here is very important and to prepare for the diet properly.
The process of preparing for cleansing the organism involves the following steps:
1. Remove certain foods at the start. In addition to the long list that follows, start by changing the morning routine and dropping coffee out of it.
If sudden change brings you trouble, at least minimize its listing on one per day. People who have become accustomed to coffee and caffeine as a stimulant may feel headaches,
nausea and dizziness
2. Start a diet on Friday (provided you have a free weekend) or when you are on vacation.
In the first days you may not feel the brightest, but for the third day you will get used to a different diet and you will be able to function normally.
3. Check your health. Do not think about the detoxification of the organism if you have a problem with the liver, kidneys, cancer, diabetes.
4. Organize the cellar! Get out of the house a food you can not eat and fill it with those you need to eat. This will prevent the wrong steps and resist temptations
5. Measure yourself. Write down how heavy you are and how much your waist is. At the end of the diet you can be pleasantly surprised!
The Food that you should avoid when using Detox diet:
- Milk and milk products, although probiotic yogurt
- Sugar, honey and artificial sweeteners
- Coffee and alcohol
- Cereals (wheat and its products, barley, oats, spelts, rice)
- Dry fruit
Food that you should use:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Fish (preferably fresh or frozen, not those in cans)
- Fleshy meat, 2 times a week
- Olive oil
- Nuts, unsalted. Best nuts and almonds
- Seeds of sesame, flax, sunflower, pumpkin, also unsalted
- Green tea, black or white tea (instead of coffee) and of course water
Detox Diet – 7 Days
When you are on this diet, the point is in the selection of foods more than in the number of calories.
The foods you use are mostly fresh, so this is actually very similar to the more popular raw diet. To make things easier for you, here’s a menu for a 7-day detox diet.
First of all, I note that it is good to start the day with lemon water. Lemon is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and will help dissolve fat and fatty deposits.
After that, for breakfast in a detox diet for 7 days, make some mix of fruits and vegetables either like salad or detox drink. For example, you combine one of the following:
1. Fruit salad with ground flax and probiotic yogurt
2. Fruit shake of berries and spinach. You need half a cup of raspberries, a blueberry strawberry and a cup of spinach. All wash and mix in the blender.
3. Mix of 1 kiwi, 1 banana, half pineapple, 3 celery stalks, 2 cups of spinach, a little water
4. Ice shake of frozen strawberries, sweet peas, cups of almond milk
For an afternoon meal in a detox diet for 7 days, select vegetables, fish, meat … Now you can heat your food. Here are a couple of examples, and you combine foods that are permissible and which you love the most.
1. Soup of lens
2. Tuna (or some other fish) and tomato salad
3. Beans, preferably without spatter
4. A soup of a variety of vegetables – let’s say, leeks, carrots, celery, and you can even add chicken breasts.
5. Cabbage soup like the one used in cabbage diet is also a good choice.
Dinner can be some lightweight salad and a piece of meat or fish. E.g:
1. Mix the finely chopped kale, broccoli, red cabbage, shag, and a little seed of sesame and walnut. Sprinkle with a little lemon juice
2. Salad of cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and onions. You can add some olive oil. Can with the fish.
3. Green salad and fresh cabbage with apple vinegar. Can with 100 g of fatty meat.
4. Salad of glittering, spinach, carved carrots, cloves. For a salty variant, add chopped chicken pieces, and you can also go for a slightly sweeter variant and add pieces of berries-berries or blueberries
For snacks you can take a piece of any fresh fruit or nuts. It is also important to drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
Detox Diet – 3 Days
If 7 days is too big challenge, than take a weekend and try a detoxification diet of 3 days. Here are the suggestions of the menu:
Breakfast: glass of lukewarm water with lemon as soon as you get up. After that, shake from pieces of cucumber, peach, spinach, parsley, half spoonful of ginger and half lemon juice
Lunch: Soup saved from 1 onion, one celery stem, 1 carrot. Add 200g of peas and season with mint leaves.
Dinner: Roasted fillet of some fatty fish with little cinnamon, nuts and half a lemon juice. Bake in foil.
Breakfast: again a glass of lemon water for the start. Then make a shake of 1 apple, 1 green lettuce, half a bowl of broccoli, a hand kale.
Lunch: A slightly different way to wash your soup. You need 1 head of red onion, 1 clove of garlic, 1 large tomato. Spice with half a spoon of cloves, cinnamon, coriander and mushrooms. Fill it in the oven. When it’s over, put in a blender with some water and mix it up.
Dinner: 100 g tofu with cooked 1 black and white garlic onions, half a tablespoon of ginger, 100 peas, 1 red pepper spoon of peacock. Serving with vegetables stored in steam, say with carfiol.
Breakfast: In addition to warm water with lemon, make juice from one avocado, scrubbed orange and half lemon, pieces of tripe and spinach.
Lunch: carrot and dill soup. You need to produce 1 garlic, half a sweet potato, 3 carrots, 1 large tomato. Add 300 ml of water. Sprinkle with a handful of peacock.
Dinner: 1 salmon fillet sprinkled with soy sauce and half a tablespoon of ginger. You can serve with baked tomatoes.
Tea For Body Detox
Teas are a popular option for cleansing the body and a good addition to the detoxification diet. Especially good ones are those who throw out excess water from the body and which are full of acanthioxidants.
Green tea is the most popular tea for detoxification of the body. Amino acids that isolate us in green tea release white blood cells and T cells that fight against infections.
Chamomile has flaky properties and can help to remove toxins via the intestine
Tea from dandelion acts as a diuretic and allows the removal of excess water from the organism
Tea from red clover contains a large amount of antioxidants and is perfectly combating all harmful substances in the body
Body Cleaning With Water
You must have heard many times that everything you need to clean your body is actually enough water.
Water is an important factor and it should be consumed a lot, as it will rinse your body from accumulated toxins, accelerate digestion and urination (which are ways of ejection of toxins) and even melt fat deposits.
Of course, you do not have to live on water alone. 2 liters water per day is a minimum to drink during the day with a reduced diet.
Here you can benefit from these tips:
1. Do not drink more than a glass of water at once (2 deciliters)
2. Drink in small sips
3. Allocate 2 liters of water for the whole day. For example, drink a glass immediately after getting up, before each meal, after exercise, before dinner, before bedtime. Make some your schedule and routine.
To clean the body, water is prepped by drinking mineral water. It is best to select an ungassed variant and check the label for the recommended intake of certain water during the day.
You can also add plain water a little taste. So all those popular water for detoxification of the organism were created.
Here are some simple suggestions:
- Fruit detox water. In 2 liters of water you pour into a glass jug, add a few strawberries and a few peeled kiwi fruit. Allow it to stand in the fridge for several hours. You have water that has vitamins A and E and C that are greatly fighting free radicals and toxins
- Detox water from apple and cinnamon accelerates your metabolism. You need 2 liters of water, a few thinly chopped apples (fill the jug to half) and cinnamon prunes. Leave in the fridge for several hours. And if you like cinnamon, a great combination is a beverage of honey and cinnamon.
- Water to cleanse the body that melts fat. It is made of 3.5 deciliters of water, 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, cinnamon spoon and half of cut apple. You can put all this in a blender and mix it up.
Organism Cleaning – Experiences
Experiences with a detoxification diet show that in the first days it can be a real challenge to keep it and that you will feel hungry and weak.
However, after 7 days, most people who tried it claimed to have felt much better, had more energy, and improved their mood.
The appearance of the skin has improved, and some have lost a few pounds.
Experiences say that in this way many people have solved cellulite, which is not surprising, because the percentage of foods containing fat is reduced, and a lot of fluids are injected. Both kilograms and cellulite return when you return to old habits.
What To Do After Detox Diet?
For sustained weight loss, it is necessary to continue to feed healthy, but not restrictive. Reduce portions and choose healthy food sources. Also, it’s not good to go for the intemperate food, because it can be a shock to your body.
Cleansing the body also has its spiritual background. Many nations have a fasting in their customs as part of the tradition and a kind of cleansing of the body from harmful substances and harmful thoughts.
Detox diet and beverages are very popular. They have their advantages and disadvantages.
The disadvantage is that there is no scientific evidence that such a diet really cleanses the body of toxins. The advantage is that you will surely be healthier to feed and feel better, just as this diet promises.