Lose Weight With Water Diet – How Much Can You Drink?
To lose weight, drink more water! – unanimously say researchers whose focus was a water diet. This regimen helps not only to lose weight, but also to rejuvenate the body and cleanse it of toxins and other harmful substances.
The accumulation of toxins leads to a number of health problems and premature aging, so the water diet is in some way a health diet. Let’s find out how can you lose weight with water diet and improve health.
Why Water Diet?
American nutritionists, who were the first scientific researchers of the principle of water diet, have come to the conclusion that overweight is often due to a lack of water in the body.
They recommend that it is important that everyone pay attention to how he feels physically and mentally. If you feel you are tired more quickly, you have headaches more often, blood pressure varies or is elevated, it’s possible that it is a lack of fluid.
After all, the fact is that almost all biochemical processes in our body take place in the aquatic environment. Therefore, good hydration helps the proper functioning of all organs, especially the kidneys, which are natural filters of the body’s fluid.
Also, there are more studies whose results unambiguously indicate that water consumption in a quantity of at least 5 glasses per day significantly reduces the risk of myocardial infarction and improves the condition of the complete cardiovascular system.
Insufficient fluid in the body can cause muscle cramps.
The fact that water is also part of some kind of lubricant for muscles and joints that can not function normally without this “backbone”.
Exhaustion and energy decline are often conditioned by a lack of water.
Even if you do not deal with too much stressful activities – both physical and mental – your body consume up to two liters of water only to ensure the normal functioning of the internal organs.
And that water should be provided through one of the available sources: the clean water to be introduced (forget about carbonated drinks, industrial juices and other colorful lazy ones), as well as liquid from foods rich in water – vegetables and juices.
Consequently, the slowing down of all organs leads to slowing down of metabolism and the emergence of health problems and overweight. Therefore, a diet with water can be an elegant solution!
Basic Principles Of Water Diet
1. Immediately after awakening, you should approach body rehydration. A part of the liquid has been consumed during the night, and therefore a glass of clean water should be the first thing you will bring into the body. The water should be at room temperature and you can eat breakfast only after 45 minutes.
2. It is recommended that a glass of water be drunk half an hour before each meal. This encourages the body to do better and use the next meal to make the most of it. This one, the only glass of water before meals will help you to lower your appetite and you will naturally bring in less food.
3. During meals and the next hour after meal – it is not recommended consuming water.
4. Water diet advocates a reduced salt intake – therefore, your daily salt intake is halved and it is best to keep up to 3 g per day.
5. If after an hour or two after a meal you feel hungry, reach for a glass of water: The organism often knocks out signals when thirsty and when hungry.
6. It is not desirable to drink cold or icy water. It can, on the contrary, slow down the metabolism. It is best to consume hot liquid or at room temperature at least.
7. Try replacing beverages from which you are dependent (eg coffee) with water.
No, you do not have to give up the coffee completely, but it can be reduced to one cup.
And with this cup, make sure you drink 2 glasses of water, because coffee has a tendency to eject water from the body, so if you do not have enough water with coffee, you will be missing again.
8. How much water do you need to drink? Check your water intake calculator and get a reference.
9. The water you drink should be of the highest quality. If water is of poor quality, use it to use a water filter or a filter bowl.
What You Need To Eat?
A diet with water is very modest as regards food restrictions. In addition to the aforementioned principles, there are no restrictions. This means: You eat your favorite treats, yet, adhering to these principles, the weight melts.
But if you want to get rid of the kilograms as soon as possible, then there’s a speeding up mode. It provides an average loss of 5 kilograms for the first seven days of the diet and then an average of 2 kg every week. Of course, it all depends on the initial excess weight.
Recommendations for accelerated regime: Base the menu on low-fat milk and milk products. Their use is very important, since larger quantities of water rinse not only harmful substances, but also useful as, for example, calcium. Also, give the advantage in the diet to fish, seafood, shrimp to young flesh, vegetables, fruits, and a smaller amount of cereals.
All this will saturate the body with the right nutrients and there will be no obstacles to weight reduction. Throw out candies and snacks as well as industrially prepared foods.
Breakfast: Oatmeal (2 tablespoons of oat flakes) + spoonful of dry grapes + half bananas. If desired, sprinkle with cinnamon.
Snack: 2 large, juicy apple or pear or 250-300gr seasonal fruit.
Lunch: 250-350gr of thick soup from mixed seasonal vegetables with a little spicy salt and spicy herbs.
Snack: A piece of juicy fruit or one toast.
Dinner: A grilled meat grill or fish fillet with a large freshly mixed salad.
Is there any side effects using Water Diet?
The use of water in large quantities can be contraindicated for people with kidney disease, or the urogenital system.
In this case, you must be sure that this diet is for you and that you consult your doctor before you go on a diet.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Water Diet
1. The use of fluids has a positive effect not only on weight but also on appearance. It improves tan, and the skin gets shine.
2. Other diets affect the mood … In this case, on the contrary, you will surely be glad and you will find it hard to notice that you are on a diet. No wonder. Indeed, as already mentioned, there is no need to give up most of the foods you are now consuming.
3. The great advantage of this diet is the lack of hunger, although it can confuse individuals, especially those whose currency is: There is nothing from a diet until a spoon is drilled.
4. To lose weight, there should be no special menu (unless you have decided to accelerate weight loss). You can eat quite normally and not deviate from your usual life.
5. No one will even notice that you are on a diet, but will very soon be surprised how your smart dietary changes affect your appearance.
1. If you have consumed significantly less water till now – in the first days, watch your toilet always close. The urinary tract will be much more active, and getting used to the new schedule will take 2-3 days.
2. If you are taking too many fluids together with harmful substances from the body, they can be washed with useful substances. In any case, the use of a vitamin complex would not harm if your diet does not contain the foods mentioned above.
3. Do not go into the water diet abruptly – slowly increase the amount of fluid to adapt to the body.
How Long You Should Keep Water Diet?
In general, it is recommended to drink 40 ml of water per kilogram of body weight, regardless of whether you want to lose weight or not. These are the needs of your body.
If the recommended amount of water (calculated using the water intake calculator) is too high, do not continue this mode for more than three weeks.
In that case, at the end of the 21st, return to the water level that pleases you and try to gradually reach the recommended number. Give your body a chance to adjust – especially if you have used significantly less fluids before.