Reduction Diet Plan For Weight Loss in One Month – Most Easy Diet Ever?
Introduction to Reduction Diet
Reduction diet plan should not be of unlimited duration. Unless supervised by a doctor, it is advised not to prolong for more than 2 to 3 weeks.
It’s a balanced diet, which rarely can lead to any problems unless they existed before. With this type of diet, you can lose up to 8 kilograms in just one month which is pretty awesome.
I would like to mention that regular training is highly recommended, you don’t need to pay for a gym, just walking for 30 minutes daily will do a miracle for your body.
During the reduction diet, artificial drinks should be avoided (coca-cola juices, carbonated juices, etc.) because they contain sugar and other chemical sweeteners that are not recommended. Alcohol should be avoided completely because it can make you obese.
One of the most commonly used habits is feeding out of the meal time. If a person can not refrain, he should choose foods that do not contain a lot of calories, such as celery, fresh carrots or fruits.
It is advisable to include exclusively fresh foods during the reduction diet one day in a week (fruits in the morning and in the evening, and vegetables and vegetable plants in the middle of the day). A diet based on liquids, consisting of vegetable soup, vegetable juice and fruit, can also be beneficial.
If a person goes to a restaurant during a reduction diet and enters an excessive amount of food, the next day it should be recovered by entering only raw foods or eating only fruit.
In the restaurant, you can always order salad, meat or fish from the grill and refrain from dessert.
Very basic chewing of food is very good. In ancient times it was advised that the food would be chewed three hundred times. Obviously, this is overrated, but chewing food thirty to forty times is quite reasonable.
If it is eaten a little, there is a sense of satiety. Insufficient chewing, more air is swallowed, which can lead to difficult digestion.
Reduction Diet Menu
Ideal breakfast: two to three fruit trees, i.e. from one to two, a bit of integral bread or some cereals. Replace coffee or green tea with other teas, such as mint, chamomile, or even better barley malt or chicory. Both plants are excellent coffee substitutes and do not contain caffeine.
Chicory is also great for purifying the liver, which is important in weight loss diets. People who suffer from constipation should follow the advice given in the second chapter, or take one spoon a day of a natural laxative along with a glass of water or tea. Examples of breakfasts on the reduction diet below include 200 to 250 calories.
Breakfast number 1
- 50 g of integral bread
- 1 cream cheese or 1 tbsp of honey
- 100 g of skim milk with or without coffee
Breakfast number 2
- 1 banana medium size with 50 g of integral bread
- 100 g of skim milk
- 100 g of skim milk with or without coffee
- 150 calories of fruit (1 medium-sized fruit)
Breakfast number 3
- 60 g of integral bread with tomato and a few drops of olive oil, half a hard-boiled egg, with two slices of tomatoes and two leaves of green salad from which a sandwich is made.
- Chicory or coffee without milk or tea
- At noon you can drink one tea and eat two whole biscuits if a person feels hungry.
2. Reduction Diet Lunch
The calculated lunch value during the reduction diet is approximately 300 calories. It is not advisable to bring fruit for dessert, but an hour before or after lunch, as a kind of snack.
By introducing only one fruit, there is no disagreement with other foods (for example, one fresh or baked apple or one pear), but in the case of several, they should be taken separately from other foods.
Reduction diet is such that food should always consist of fresh foods unless there is some kind of contraindication when to eat an apple (although, it is, again, very important to bring some fresh food into each meal). Salad should be diverse, as well as include foods that are not usually added during their preparation.
Salad should consist of green salad, endive, red cabbage, chicory, onion, chopped garlic, artichoke, tomatoes, carrots, celery, radish, asparagus, spinach, roots, (soy), etc.
It can be added to corn sugar or cheese rice, with the need to take into account the amount as it can lead to an increase in caloric value. It is not recommended to use olive, spice or pickled vegetables (black onions or cucumbers in vinegar).
Salad should be seasoned with a little olive oil (better with some stronger, because in a smaller amount they give a stronger taste) or a lightweight sauce that can be prepared with the following ingredients:
- Avocados (attention should be paid to the amount of fat, so no more than 1/4 of avocados should be used on every second or third day
- Tomato sauce;
- Aromatic herbs;
Of the many ways to prepare, one of the following can be selected:
- 150 g of integral rice (measured after cooking) prepared with some boiled vegetables and spiced with a little oil, soy sauce or sour cream (from oil, mustard, salt, vinegar and pepper). If a person chooses white rice, then 5 g of wheat bran must be added to replace the amount of fiber.
- 150 g of sugar corn (2 corns of medium size). It can be precipitated or baked in the oven.
- 150 g of integral dough with a small amount of tomato sauce prepared with low oil on low heat. Can be added and 10 g of chopped cheese. Stronger cheeses in a smaller amount give a stronger taste.
- 2 medium-sized potatoes (300 g) or two slices of potatoes and blue eggplant, peppers, zucchini and onion (each individual food should be of medium size). All the ingredients are placed in the oven with half a spoon of oil and 4 teaspoons of water and spiced with aromatic herbs.
- 100 g pea, 100 g of bean and 1 hard-boiled egg. Vegetable soup or fatless chicken without skin (can be prepared with 1 small potato, 1 head of onion, 1 leaf, 1 carrot and 1 radish, and optionally with a quarter of chicken). It eats while it’s warm.
- 150 g of dried legumes (measured after cooking) such as lentils, beans, leblebi, soybeans, etc., together with vegetables (onion, spinach, etc.).
- 1 French-made omelet prepared from asparagus, spinach or mangel.
3. Reduction Diet Dinner
The ideal dinner on the reduction diet for weight loss should also be based on fruit, salads or cooked vegetables with a little young cheese, i.e., vegetable soup with some fruits.
If in the middle of the day proteins of animal origin (meat, fish, eggs, etc.) are introduced, the procedure should not be repeated during the dinner. If fruits, vegetables or salads are added, dinner should consist of animal proteins.
Dinner number 1
- Vegetable soup with a spoon of integral pasta or cereal flakes.
- 2 fruits (for example, one banana and one apple).
Dinner Number 2
- Vegetable puree (with the abundance of green leaf vegetables that contain a small amount of starch).
- 1 a slice of roasted whole bread and a little white cheese (with a small amount of fat and no salt).
Dinner number 3
- Puree or grits. 40 g of integral bread, 1 hard-boiled egg.
Dinner Number 4
- Salad or vegetables except for potatoes and carrots.
- 1 tortilla from boiled spinach (spinach should not be roasted).
Every day you can choose lunch or breakfast at will anytime you like.
Forbidden foods on the diet
Sugar, sweet pastries, sauces, fatty meat, sausages, fried and roasted food, shopping cakes.
Foods to abstain
Bread and white flour (to be defined as integral), low-calorie oils.
Recommended foods on the reduction diet
Integral cereals (to be measured).